"Get you Geek On" has the perfect combo of geek and chic. Designs inspired by wonderful influences in our lives from Kerry's mum to Heather Bostic! Read more about the pattern set and see lots of detailed pictures of all the blocks included here.
Whether you'd like a cup of tea or a bit of cafe, this "Parisienne Cafe" set will satisfy your tastebuds. Read more about the pattern set and see lots of large detailed pictures of all the blocks included here.
We've got your supply of pencils and hi-liters right here with our "Back to School" pattern set. Read more about the pattern set and see lots of large detailed pictures of all the blocks included here.
For those days when you need more than one latte, our "Latte to Go" pattern is here! Read more about the pattern and see lots of large detailed pictures here as well as a cute tutorial for a gift card sleeve.
"Strawberry Ichigo" is a charming strawberry pattern and a favourite for many online fruit themed sewing swaps! Read more about the pattern and see lots of detailed pictures here.
This enamel coffee pot pattern from "Kitchen Classics" is the perfect pattern to fussy cut your favorite fabrics!
The tea kettle pattern from "Kitchen Classics" uses clever construction and has such a lovely traditional shape.
This PDF file contains our top tips and recommendations for foundation paper piecing and freezer paper piecing. This is a free download!
Pattern Download Information
- Patterns will be delivered to your email account as soon as payment is received. You will need Adobe Reader- available for free here- installed on your computer.
- If you pay by Paypal the pattern will automatically be sent to the email in your paypal account
- Payment is easy! Paypal accepts credit and debit cards, you do not need to have a Paypal account.
- Please allow for changes in exchange rates for other currencies. You will be charged in USD.
- For buyers who live in the EU: The price displayed here does not include your country's VAT rate. This can be seen when you click the link to buy and before the final Paypal confirm button.
- The download link expires after three attempts. We recommend you save the files on your computer or to cloud storage e.g. Dropbox so it is there for future use. Be careful not to tap multiple times e.g. on a smart phone, as each tap will be a download attempt!
- We permit small home scale production of items using these block but credit must be given to the original designers, Kerry Green and Penny Layman. No commercial production is allowed.